Monday, May 01, 2006

Damn That Ebay


You know when you bid on an item on Ebay and you kinda sorta want it but you really just bid to see if you could actually get such a thing for SO cheap? Then someone outbids you and you're like "fuck you. I'm winning this thing." and then you keep bidding like a freak until you win and then you can say "HA! Told you I'd win!"? Then you realize you've bought something you really shouldn't blow dough on and you don't even need? Well that's what I did and I got THIS in the mail today. LOVE it but still. Oh well, I did save a bundle.

Blogging is much cheaper. I need to blog more and shop less. This is how I will justify my blog time. It actually saves me money!

At least I was home today, albeit sick, to be here when it arrived. Very well packaged too I might add.

1 comment:

LA said...

Well, at least one thing good happened on a sick day, right?

(I've totally done that crazy bidding on ebay, though thankfully, not lately)