Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'd Say SHE'S The Winner Now

katharine
American Idol runner-up Katharine McPhee may not of won last nights prize but she's got something to smile about. Apparently Steven Spielberg wants to hook up.

MCPhee told news show Extra, "Steven Spielberg would like to have a meeting with me. That, for me I think, was the thing that really made this last week calming for me. "I just was like, 'Wow, Steven Spielberg would like to have a meeting with me.' That's incredible! I think that was the moment where I turned to a couple of my close friends, who have been through this competition and I was like, 'I don't know if winning is the best thing for me.'"

Source

3 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

Uhm, is Spielberg entertaining the thought of remaking the Wizard of Oz?

Leisa said...

Good Call!!!

Scottsdale Girl said...

OH gawd, I can barely stand Kat as it is - seeing her in pigtailed braids will definitely make me hurl.