Monday, May 29, 2006

Help Me Keep THESE Off Our Streets



Lately I've been noticed a new 'trend' and it ain't pretty folks. It's the Croc. They are popping up in places where they don't belong. I've seen 3 out in various locations just in the past 10 days or so. Why in gods name must you wear your mofo Crocs out to the grocery store? Wearing them while you trim your begonias is one thing but please - not beyond your property line. Keep your Croc in your Crocin' gardens aiiight???

Especially the neon pink ones - yes lady you.

See the back yard shoe HERE.

4 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

Every time I see these on a soul I think "ewww aren't her feet sweaty?"

Anonymous said...

strictly backyard clogs.

LA said...

Totally agree.

Anonymous said...

oh my you read my mind. I was just commenting the other day how everyone is wearing them and matching the colour of their shoes to their coats or shirt. Yuck!