Friday, May 19, 2006

Ok Now I Feel Bad

brit
This photo makes me sad. Hang in there Brit.
Things will get better. They have to.
I honestly didn't post the pictures of Britney almost dropping Sean yesterday at first because I felt sorry for her. Other than the drink in her hand, what happened could of happened to any young mom. THIS is the first picture I saw this morning, taken after yesterdays incident, and I geniunely feel bad for Britney. Her life is sucking right now and she obviously needs some support. Can you believe I'm saying this shit? Well it's the truth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't she pregnant? you think that was really a drink? as much as it looked like it.
i feel for her too. maybe this will shake her up a little. just stay home and be that little boys mom.

LA said...

I don't feel bad for her. She's exercising free will, and yet she continues to make stupid decisions. Every bad thing that's "happened to her" is a result of her own doing. Nothing has happened TO her, it's happened BECAUSE of her.

OldWiseOne said...

Tripping while holding a baby in one arm and something else in the other happens to people all the time - toddlers are wiggly little bastards. The difference is there are no pappies around taking pictures of it and calling me a bad mother when it happens in my life.

Now driving with the baby on the lap is another matter altogether, and inexcusable IMO. However in this latest incident I choose to cut her some slack.