Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Thanks But No Thanks


Some LOSER spammed my blog this morning while we were sleeping. I had over 30 comments telling me how wonderful it was OVER & OVER. WTF was the point? NONE. So unfortunately I've had to turn the comment verification back on. When you comment here you'll have to type in that 5 letter code before it will post. Not the end of the world but I'm still pissed.

Please keep you're comments coming. In fact, please leave MORE comments. It is the main reason I have this blog. You should of seen my face when I thought 30 people commented here this morning. It went from 'oh this is sooooo awesome to what the hell?' in about 45 seconds.

Grrrrrrrrr.

3 comments:

Prunella Jones said...

Stupid spammers! I hate that crap.

Scottsdale Girl said...

Spammer, SpamBots, SpamSpazzez, yes the verification is a minor irritation (i have it on my blog too) but less irritating than well what happened. :p

LA said...

aww, that sucks that you had a spammer! I don't mind the verification code. I have it on my blog, too.