Sunday, May 14, 2006

Gotta Get Your Hands On THIS

miss a kit mint
This is every girls DREAM pocket-knife. Each little "Miss A Kit" holds a bottle opener, corckscrew, knife, scissors, screwdriver, nail file, a sewing kit, a mini-vial for your fave scent, tweezers, a pillbox, a mirror AND a secret compartment. HELLO. How could you NOT want one?? How the hell have I lived this long without it?? You can order them online at MissAKit for $19.95 US. If you are in Canada you have to call a 1-866 number. I'm dialing it on Monday for sure. Men you don't have to feel left out. They've got one for you. It's got all the stuff above plus a pen, flashlight, toothpicks, wire stripper and a moustache comb ( ew ).
Check it HERE.
missakit men

2 comments:

LA said...

Now there's a jacknife I could call my own!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»