Monday, June 04, 2007

MTV Awards Arrivals - Who Rocked It?

Victoria Beckham - no one else could pull this look off.

Paris - no comment.

Heidi Montag from The Hills - her new boobs
have completely ruined her pre-surgery perfect figure. Idiot.

Lauren Conrad from The Hills - too bad about the tanlines.
She always looks like she needs to either wash her hair or
update her highlights to me.

Mandy Moore - boring prom look.

Jessica Alba - cute dress.

Jessica Biel needs to stop working out those arms.

Cameron Diaz - eh whatevs.

Eva Mendes the bag is ruining it for me.

Fergie - just can't compliment her.



Who were you liking/disliking last night?



pics - celebutopia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren is B.O.R.I.N.G as usual. Heidi's boobs look terrible. I do like Cameran Diaz. I think you can be fun at this awards show. I agree about Eva's bag... Is she planning on pilfering some appetizers or what?

~Pees With A Fist Sitting Down said...

Orange does NOT equal tan. Gross!

OldWiseOne said...

I love the Posh. She is always rockin' it for me.

Anyone in a long prom dress is overdressed for MTV.

Does Jessica Alba honestly think that if she hides her body she'll be taken more seriously as an actress?

Jessica Biel looks like she's wearing a lamp shade.

I didn't have a problem with Cameron Diaz' look, but did you see her present Mike Myers' with his award? She must have been *very* stoned. Or she's just an idiot. Maybe both.