Thursday, June 21, 2007

Paris Is Thankful


Ryan Seacrest was granted the coveted interview with Paris Hilton from jail this morning on his LA morning radio show. Paris went on and on about how jail has made her a changed woman.

"I'm so much more grateful for everything that I have, even just to have a pillow at night or food."

"You know my gratitude has gone up so much and I just realize that the media used me to make fun of and be mean about it," claimed the heiress, "Frankly I'm sick of it and I want to use my fame in a good way."

Of her life behind bars, Hilton, who was jailed for violating probation for driving with a suspended license, says it's been difficult being kept from her family. "I am behind glass and I want to give my dad a big hug and they won't even let me do that."

She also insists that she is not receiving any special treatment in jail. "That's how the rules are, you have to be behind glass," she said. "I'm not a criminal, I'm not dangerous, so it makes me feel like that. It's hard but I'm stronger everyday."

As for the future, Hilton says: "I just can't wait to see my family and have a nice meal and be in my own bed and appreciate all the things I took for granted and never really thought much about."

Kind of how I felt when I went to live in Tokyo at the age of 18 and live in a slummy apartment for 4 months. I couldn't walk around in my bare feet, had to get out of bed and slip on a pair of shoes, it was that yucky, and I honestly did come home and appreciate what I had. Not that I believe Paris will for more than a week.......

source- People

No comments: