Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ok Angie - You Can Shut Up Now


Wasn't Angelina Jolie more appealing when she was aloof with the press. Now we can't shut her up. And the way she refers to her and Brad most of the time as "Mommy & Daddy", instead of just saying "we". Yuck.

Angelina says that Brad has 'this power' that can get her to come out of her shell. I say, "What shell?"

"I don't know how he does it, but ... I talk a lot in the bath," the actress and UN goodwill ambassador, 32, tells Marie Claire magazine for its July issue. "It's easier to talk when you're naked ... Get naked with me, and I'll talk!"

"I'm so happy for my children – especially Mad," Jolie tells the magazine, which hits newsstands June 12. "I didn't know if he was ever going to have a dad. So when I watch them having real strong father-son time, or even when Mad tells me, 'This is a boy thing, Mom' – it's just really beautiful to see."

As for her own relationship with Pitt, Jolie says that their connection has grown over time – despite many changes in their family life.

"I think we both went on a lot of faith – we really did," she says. "Our family has grown very quickly, and we have a lot of responsibility together, and we acknowledge that we are lucky we turned out be for each other everything we'd hoped. We could have been very wrong, but every challenge we hit has brought us closer. It has been that kind of relationship."

Jolie, who recently said she plans to take a year off work, also tells the magazine that her career helps her in her personal life as well.

source - People
photo - june 07 esquire

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please pass the barf bag.

Anonymous said...

Completely off the subject-

Leisa, check out this website. Seems like something you would like. I'm addicted. It's some juicy dirt....

www.truemomconfessions.com

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that this post wasn't a glowing report on Angelina Jolie. I can not stand that woman. She is a home wrecker and attention whore. Everything she does is the result of her pathological desire for attention. And she seems intent on trying to convince the public that she and Brad are experiencing some kind of perfect love. Please. It's called hormones. The same raging out-of-control hormones that led to her breaking up the homes of the last 2 men she has been with. Whatever good she thinks she is doing the world, I personally just wish she would shut the hell up and go away. Angelina Jolie is nothing but a turd wrapped in silk.