Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life Imitating Art? Or Is It...


David Duchovny has entered a rehabilitation center for sex addiction, his lawyer, Stanton "Larry" Stein, tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"I have voluntarily entered a facility for the treatment of sex addiction," the actor says in an exclusive statement. "I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this
situation as a family."


I can't wait for Season Two of Californication to start, where Duchovny plays a sex-crazed, semi-famous writer with severe writers block. One of the best shows out there right now. Pick up Season One on dvd if you haven't seen it. I wasn't a fan of his before this series. In this show, Duchovny wreaks of sex, and in a good way. Not the Antonio Banderas kind of way. If I had the opportunity, I'd totally hit it.

Come to think of it, rehab for sex addiction would be a great publicity stunt for Californication's second season.

3 comments:

LA said...

He must have gotten caught with his pants down. Literally.

Anonymous said...

For a humorous take on others getting cuaght with their pants down check out this video.

Red said...

Is it just me, or Duchovny is looking more and more like Larry Sanders? And when that happens, no amount of taking off your pants can help, I'm afraid.