Monday, August 25, 2008

Crazy Like A Cruise


I seriously just spit my wine onto my computer screen. Give me a minute to wipe this up....

They are asking for it, aren't they?!?

Last night The Cruise Family made their way outdoors with their sunglasses on natch.

Not only do they (Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes) have on the EXACT same jeans, they have the EXACT same wallet. Do they check themselves at the door? Sunglasses? Check. Sweaters? Check. Faded ugly ass jeans? Check. Hideous lame sneakers? Check. We're ready.

This is truly f&cked up. Katie has failed at single-handedly trying to sell us the 'boyfriend jean', so she's enlisted the help of her man-wife? You watch, soon all Scientologists will dress this way. At least then we can easily spot them. And just remember, their leader's the one in the black kicks.

Tom tries to camoflauge his lifts, thinking we (I) don't notice just because they're dark. Black Nike's with a 2 and a half inch heel. Custom made for sure. That combined with Katie's knee bending, he's practically 5'7''.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, if these two actually lurve eachother, then they're practically made for eachother. If not, it's the saddest thing on this planet or any other of Tom's planets!

Anonymous said...

hail xenu.

LA said...

I'll bet Katie keeps a calendar where she marks off the days left on her contract with the GMD.

Leisa said...

what is it again? 10 years less a day? that's what nicole's was.

cristian said...

I think tou are pretty hursh guys because I don't see the problem in their clothes,if they like that kind of jeans and sneakers why are you judging them, you know they can afford any other clothes but I dont think the clothes are those who makes a human being.

_____________________
Alaska Cruises