Monday, August 18, 2008

Christina Applegate Is Cancer Free


Christina Applegate says she's now free of breast cancer following treatment.

"I'm clear," Applegate, 36, tells Good Morning America, on Tuesday's show. "Absolutely 100 percent clear and clean. ... They got everything out so I'm definitely not going to die from breast cancer."

Diagnosed a month ago, Christina says the cancer was discovered in the second of two MRI tests done as a follow-up to a biopsy performed last year.

"I was so mad and I – I just remember I was – I was just shaking," she says. "And then also immediately, I had to go into ... 'take-care-of-business-mode,' which was ... I asked them, 'What do I do now? What – what is it that I do? I get a doctor, I get a surgeon, I get an oncologist? What do I do?'"

source - People

2 comments:

LA said...

Great news!

Leisa said...

i hear she had a double masectomy. poor girl.