Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm getting close.....

I've been neglecting my blog due to overwhelming chaos around my house now that there are two kids. Having one kid was manageable, two is crazy! Once I have some help, which looks to be only a few days away, I'll be back and I'll be bitchy. That's a promise! Let me know if you will be back, so that I know there is a point to all of this. Besides there is a ton to bitch about. Can you believe we actually have a Nicole Kidman bumpwatch to add to the list? I thought that bitch was sterile!

9 comments:

cindyhtl said...

I will be back. I've been checking your site daily. I have not left many comments.

Anonymous said...

I'll be back, have been checking every few days

Cyn Rox said...

U kno Aims has us all addicted;)
hurry up nanny this 911 ER type shit
cyncity

Anonymous said...

Hi Leisa, I check your site almost every day to get a laugh. I never write comments but I do enjoy and hope you keep at it. Deborah

It's Barbie, Bitch said...

I'll always be back! So glad you're posting again!

Anonymous said...

I'm checking your site every day too, so keep up the good work :) good luck btw with the domestic chaos!

Leisa said...

thanks so much all...... i will be back. hopefully back to daily postings by the end of next week. met with a potential part-time nanny yesterday whom i liked, but then had someone else who sounds good answer my ad last night. guess i'll meet with her today and make a decision. i've already been thru two. i need to find a nanny who actually likes to play with kids. harder than you think. have a great day everyone! xo

Anonymous said...

Come back? I haven't been away! Love you, Leisa! take your time finding that nanny. To like to play with children is a crucial quality indeed.

LA said...

I'm here... not daily, but 3-5x a week, fo sho.

Good luck finding good help.