Monday, October 01, 2007

This Just In! Britney Loses Her Kids



After a weekend of dinners out, and not to mention, running out of gas, Britney Spears has lost her kids temporarily. Dumb dumb needs to stay home for a meal once in awhile, buy her own espresso machine, and let someone else drive her around.

L.A. County Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon issued an order today, stating that Kevin Federline, the boys' father, "is to retain physical custody of the minor children on Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 12:00 PM until further order of the court."

Judge Gordon had ordered Spears to undergo random drug testing and take parenting classes. Sources say Federline's powerhouse lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan (left), raised the issue that Spears was driving without a valid California driver's license, something first reported by TMZ.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Am I missing something or is it THAT big of a deal she doesn't have a California driver's license? She has a valid one from somewhere right? (from Louisiana presumably.) I know I didn't get an Ohio driver's license until my old previous state one was set to expire. I think us little folk regularly pull stunts like that.

Leisa said...

If Brit goes out again tonight I'll...... I'll..... oh hell, you know she will.

Anonymous said...

I know this girl has problems, but Kevin Federline is hardly a fit parent himself. He's just a better con-man. He's street wise and knew how to play the game. With her, and now with the authorities. I feel sorry for her. Kevin is living in a house she bought for him and sued her for cutody with attorneys she paid for via alimony. He's a pig. I hope she goes through rehab and gets those babies back.