Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tara Reid Has Learned A Valuable Lesson


Don't mess with it if it ain't broke.

“I had surgery [breasts enhancement and liposuction] and it didn’t go well at all. To be honest with you, it was a disaster. But who wants that to happen? You go to look better not worse. So I regret ever even having it, but that’s what I did and I can’t take it back. I’ve learned by all my mistakes.”


On her partying past (and present) -

“Everyone does, but you’ll never read a story about me going out and partying when I’m supposed to be working, showing up on a set drunk or missing a day, never. But when I’m not working why shouldn’t I have fun? Am I supposed to stay at home and live in a cage? I like to have fun and have people around me. I think the reason I never ended up in as much trouble as Paris or Lindsay [Lohan] is that I’m not stupid, so I’d never do a lot of the things those girls do, and I’ve always had good friends around me.”

No comments: