Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Sex & The City Movie A Go


Am I the only one who thinks a Sex & The City movie is a terrible idea?

TV Guide's Michael Ausiello is reporting that the long-awaited "Sex and the City" movie has finally been green-lit.

Speculation has been swirling for a while that the movie was hung up due to its dueling stars, but Ausiello reports that SJP, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis AND Kim Cattrall have all signed on the dotted line to do the film.

Shooting reportedly will start in September.

source - tmz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am a bit torn, myself...i really loved the way all wrapped up at the end of the series...but i am sure i will go see it with all of my girls and hope for the best!

Scottsdale Girl said...

Um doesn't the movie come FIRST then the TV Series?

LA said...

I'm with you and amber. I thought the series ended perfectly, and I kind of hate for them to mess with that.