Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Baby Update

Well, the update is...... there is no baby. Yet. I was scheduled to go in yesterday but the hospital kept having me call back every two hours until they finally told me it would be this morning for sure at 8am. Now they tell me there is no way they can fit me in today at all. I am back to waiting until tomorrow morning to see if I can go in and get this over with. Needless to say, I'm extremely irritated and even more exhausted. I wish I could just lay around and bank some sleep but when I do lay down, my legs go numb and it is very painful. Keep your fingers crossed for me....... I so wanted this baby to have a July birthdate so he wouldn't have to share August with his sister, but no luck......... I am bored senseless. Waiting is no fun.

7 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

Here's hoping that baby is in the world by tomorrow. :)

OldWiseOne said...

At this rate you'll go into labour before the induction gets scheduled. Then they'll have to "fit you in!"

Anonymous said...

hang in there, leisa! good luck for tomorrow! take care!

Anonymous said...

Leisa,

I'm curious about what is causing your legs to go numb when you lie down? What does your doctor say about the cause?

trigoo said...

Keep my fingers crossed for you and the baby....

Many greetings from Belgium

LA said...

I hope they can "fit you in" when you go into labor! Thinking of you and wish you well!

LA said...

I just realized your last post was July 31 and today is August 2. I'm guessing your son has arrived!