Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Posh & Becks: Hot Haute Heat

Style.com has published the full Beckham spread from the August issue of W Magazine. Feast your eyes on these - so hot you might get a bit wet.


"When you're out there, they're trying to get pictures up your shirt, down your top," she continues, in explanation of her tendency to scowl in paparazzi shots. "With all the flashes, it's as much as you can do to just find your car. I'm going to try and smile more for America."

~ Victoria Beckham on the paparazzi in LA

"What was the nicest area? I was very much like, 'Okay, the seaside is down there, training is there, school is there, and I think Barneys is over there.' I kind of did it like that."

~ Posh on how she decided on where to live in Beverly Hills


All photos were taken by Steven Klein.

3 comments:

~Pees With A Fist Sitting Down said...

Holy HOly HOLy HOLY mother of God! He is far too scorching-flaming-burning-hot to have a robot for a wife. Dayum.

LA said...

I'm about to dunk myself in the Pacific Ocean after viewing these photos. Hotter. Than. Hades.

Paula D. said...

Wow! That was a great photo spread. They are smokin' hot together.