Tuesday, July 17, 2007

David Beckham Not Only Hot - He's Useful



Did you see Posh's one hour special, Victoria Beckham: Coming To America, last night?? Did you love it? Didn't it make you appreciate her more? I can't think of an American celebrity who would poke fun at themselves as she did last night. Love her more than ever now.

During the show, Victoria was asked about which Hollywood celebs she can't stand. Her response, "Well I just don't get the whole running around in a mini-skirt without any knickers on. Why would they do that??" Eddie Murphy was the only name she coughed up.

Looks like she has a system to help herself avoid a crotch shot - panty free or otherwise. Her and the hotness David were out celebrating at The Little Door Restaurant in Hollywood last night and while exiting and getting in their vehicle (the new Escalade with his jersey number monogrammed in the seats & on the grill), hotness completely blocks any possible photos of Vic's privates.

How would you like that for a crotch blocker? Those coochy crotch-flashers should be so jealous. Victoria is one lucky lady.


pics - celebutopia

3 comments:

OldWiseOne said...

I thought the show was awesome. I even liked the bit where she met up with Perez Hilton (whom I loathe) and was joking about not being photographed eating or smiling.

Leisa said...

Me too. Wish it was the original 8 episodes as were planned. Even my husband was entertained.

Paula D. said...

I loved the show! I really wish they would do more episodes. She was really funny!