Wednesday, April 18, 2007

She Said It

"I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very sexual in kindergarten. I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties. Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off. I got in a lot of trouble!"

"
I had started having sex with my boyfriend and the sex and the emotions didn't feel enough. I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back. We had an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I'd cut myself. I have a lot of scars. It was an age when I felt adventurous and after a few beers things happened."

~ Angelina Jolie

5 comments:

LA said...

Nice. She was a slut in kindergarten. Glad she's raising kids.

Anonymous said...

Anjelina might be the Anti-Christ.

Anonymous said...

Angelina = Homewrecker, Ho, Nut-Job, Child-Collector, Attention Ho, Incest Lover, Knife Slasher, Father Hater

Anonymous said...

Where and when did say this??

Anonymous said...

Now there's something you'd want to share with the world!