Wednesday, April 11, 2007

CLIP Of The Week


This is a clip from CNN. Jimmy Kimmel, filling in for Larry King. The topic was Paparazzi: Do They Go Too Far?

The editor of Gawker.com/Gawkerstalker.com was a guest and was drilled by Kimmel. In my opinion, she didn't come across and very professional or credible. Shame really. Her constant twitching and face making drove me NUTS! She must of blinked 2000 times in the 5 minute clip.

Publicity is one thing, but they would of mentioned the site without her presence anyway. She should of turned the request for an interview down. Especially with responses like, "Everyone who reads it knows the stories are not fact. I mean do you read US Weekly and think everything you read is true?". Next time Emily, get some consulting on what to say and what to not say and how to say it.



1 comment:

LA said...

Frankly, I'm surprised she was so giggly. I always envisioned her to be a total ballbreaker.