Friday, April 13, 2007

What's Your Denim?


This weeks issue of Life & Style Weekly gives us 9 pairs of the 'best-selling' jeans in the stores. What's your favourite pair of jeans that you can't live without? I'm still partial to my Citizens. I've tried Rock&Republic, they feel great but not the most ass-flattering. Sevens are a good standby, but I always buy another pair of Citizens Of Humanity's. Right now though I have to sport their maternity styles. Alot of money for jeans I can only wear for around 4 months or so, but after I pass them on, my soon-to-be-preg friends will thank me.
Citizens of Humanity cropped stretch Kelly

7 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

For me? Jeans are the work of the devil, none of them fit me right. I pretty much just go with "whatever doesn't squeeze me in half or make me look like a soccer mom".

Leisa said...

Good call SG. Keep away from the 'soccer mom' ass.

LA said...

Leisa - When's your due date?

Leisa said...

la - I'm just at 24 weeks. UGH. Due around July 30 - Aug 5 or so. Second baby - LAST baby. HATE everything about being pregnant, and this pregnancy has been THE WORST. I never feel like I have a "good" day anymore - always feel like crap. Hence the spotty blogging in the last 5 months........

Anonymous said...

Leisa-
I'm prego too. 23 weeks. 3rd and final for me. Pregnancy doesn't behold me. I hate women that have "the glow". Bleh!!!!

Leisa said...

anon - can't think of one good thing about pregnancy except all the eating. can't wait for it to be over. glow smo.

LA said...

So you're going to have a little lion! (Leo)

Sorry you're feeling so poorly, but you're past the halfway point, so that's good news!