Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"I Hate To Be The One To Say... I Told You So."


No surprise here - Larry Birkhead IS the baby's daddy.

"Thank you for your support. Thank you for the people who got me this far," he said, choking up. "Thank you very much. My baby's gonna be coming home pretty soon." Asked about when he would take Dannielynn home, he said, "Things are moving quickly here, and we'll see what happens."

Birkhead's attorney, Emrick Knowles, then told reporters, "We'll be back in court on Friday in the afternoon. We've got some other issues to deal with." He would not comment on specifics, but did say: "[The judge] hasn't made any ruling about custody yet."

Howard K. Stern, who was listed as the father on the baby's birth certificate, gave Birkhead a hug outside the courthouse. "We're gonna do what we can to make sure that the best interests of Dannielynn are carried out," said Stern. "And I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure that he gets sole custody."

Asked if he'd allow Birkhead to see Dannielynn right away, Stern said, "Larry can come over to the house and spend as much time with her as he wants to right now."

Anna Nicole's mother, Virgie Arthur, said after that hearing that she expects to be part of the baby's life. "I'm happy that Dannielynn will know who her real father is," said Arthur. "I look forward to working with Larry raising my granddaughter.

source - People


Sorry for the late and lack of posts - still recovering from yet another sickness. Man, this had been a rough year for me. Hope to be back in full effect soon. PLEASE hang in there for me.

1 comment:

LA said...

Hopefully, Larry will take the baby and get the hell out of the spotlight.

Hang in there, Leisa! Hope you feel better soon.