Sunday, July 09, 2006

Who Me? Party?


KFed's not happy with his recent 'party-boy' reputation.

"I'm not clubbing, I'm doing business. There are people I can only meet there - producers and writers. You get more connections by going out and doing things like that than you ever will in a business day. Four, five, six people all in the same room. Pharrell, Snoop over there in the corner. It's all right there."

I guess he's right. No one is going to set up an actual meeting with him. He'd literally HAVE to corner them in a nightclub to get them to talk.

source

3 comments:

LA said...

At least that's the rationale his idiot wife is buying.

Prunella Jones said...

I never realized what hard work it is trying to be the new Vanilla Ice.

Vanessa said...

He has to corner people in clubs. Hee hee. I'm reminded of Will Farrell and Chris Kattan in the "Night at the Roxy" sketches from SNL. Do you spose that's what Priceline is doing to prosective producers?