Thursday, July 13, 2006

Quote of the Week



Things that make you go....... HUH?
Chevy Chase gives us a couple to think about.

Who the F&CK is Vince Vaughn? I say Who The F&CK Is Chevy Chase?

"Recently, I saw a commercial with, is it Nicole Kidman? No, no - Jennifer What's Her Name? from 'Friends,' " Chase tells Details. "And some guy. I had never seen him. I don't know who the [bleep] he is. He looks like some refrigerator repairman." (Chase was referring to a commercial for the Jennifer Aniston/Vaughn comedy, "The Break-Up.")

After reading this one, I think he's on crack.

"My youngest, who's 17, seems to be identical to the way I was in my perception of the world," he told Details. "I mean, I can remember the first time I called her a whore. We just laughed for half an hour. Because she's anything but. But she gets it immediately and laughs. I'd call her every day down at school; she might pick up and say, 'Whoretown!' She said something the other day like, 'Dad, how much should I charge?' "

Ummm ok. That's funny? Very very strange.....

Thanks for the tip Amanda!

Page Six


2 comments:

LA said...

Chevy Chase is so irrelevant, it's not even funny. What a moron. And regarding the way he talks to his daughter, well, it speaks for itself.

Leisa said...

CREEP!