Friday, July 14, 2006

The House Than Duff Built


Hilary Duff has a big ass house for an 18 year old. She also has an ugly ass boyfriend, Joel Madden of Good Charlotte, whom she's been seeing for at least a year. Hilary is trying to convince us that she is still a virgin and plans to stay that way until she gets married. The old Britney Spears trick. She says, "It’s harder having a boyfriend who’s older because people just assume. "But virginity is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn’t mean I haven’t thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in."

Hilary eats here.

Hilary swims here.

Hilary only sleeps here.

Like she doesn't have sex in THAT.

photos - oh-hilary via ohnotheydidn't

6 comments:

Virenda said...

That my friend is a sex bed. Honestly that bed was made for grown ups and me thinking Hilary is a liar.

OldWiseOne said...

That's a lot of cupboard space and big ass fridge for a girl who obviously doesn't eat.

LA said...

That bed is awesome. The ceiling fan above it keeps you cool when you start working it hard.

Leisa said...

As if fugly Madden doesn't cuff her to top post....

Virenda said...

Something tells me their sex is awful and short. Which explains the bitchy look Hilary is always sporting. Madden is so ugly.

Prunella Jones said...

I want that house! Hil can have her ugly boyfriend. I wouldn't have sex with him either!