Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Lisa Rinna States The Obvious


“We all know everyone does it!” Lisa, 45, tells In Touch. “We go on Jenny Craig and do all these things to change ourselves, so why can’t we get a little filler?” But while a little is one thing, Lisa admits she recently overdid it. “I saw a picture of myself and thought, ‘Uh-oh,’” admits Lisa, after getting too much Juvéderm. “You have to be careful. I’m a perfect example of that!” “There are many things you can do to make yourself look better.”

Um like maybe.... a mirror, some good moisturizer and a really high sunscreen? Oh and leopard print. Stay away from the leopard print. I swear it ages you at least 7 years. Purrrrr.

I can't believe it took a photo to snap her out of it. Well ok, maybe I can. Sometimes it can take a photo to knock that phony, yet often content, sense of self we women can sometimes get. Damn cameras are mean.

No comments: