Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Two Blind Items - Your Guesses


1. Which coked-up, oversexed celeb, not previously linked with guys, gave a pleasant surprise to a visiting gay New Yorker in the backyard of a pre-Oscars party in LA Friday night?


2. Which two male TV actors (one of whom is married) were making out in the bathroom of the Vanity Fair Oscars party Sunday night?

These two are good and juicy but I honestly have no idea. Your guesses in the comments please and we'll debate this one out.

source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel Craig & Anderson Cooper?

Leisa said...

SG - Ya, I read that pick on a couple other blogs, but I'm not convinced. The picture of the pair was taken at a POST-Oscar party, not PRE. It totally could be Anderson but I'm not sure who the other dude is yet.

Scottsdale Girl said...

Ah - I did not pick up on the PRE/POST thingamajig...

LA said...

Daniel Craig sounds about right.

In terms of the second item, it says television ACTOR. I don't really think Anderson Cooper fits.