Friday, February 02, 2007

Ryan & Alanis: Dunzo Again


Hooray. Ryan Reynolds is single!

Reps for Ryan and Alanis released this statement today:

Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette have mutually decided to end their engagement. They remain close friends and continue to have the utmost love and admiration for each other. They ask that their privacy be respected surrounding this personal matter.

The couple previously split it June, but had since been trying to work things out. Oh Ryan, you'll do just fine on your own. Trust me. Alanis, you better go realign your chakras. You just lost yourself a hottie.

source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel sad for Alanis. Some of her songs are so extremely emotional. I don't understand the break up, unless it had to do with her not wanting to have children. Who knows. I know I can identify with her music completely. She is an awesome artist. I don't agree with her political, spiritual, and feminine views, but her music is my fave. Can't wait until her concert is in the U.S.
I sure hope she finds herself and can commit one day, or she will end up a lonely old lady.