Monday, June 12, 2006

Oh Great. He's Back.


KFed actually made it home last night and helped take Sean P for a stroll. No Manny in sight.

Britney is working hard to prove her marriage is NOT over. She'll talk with Matt Lauer this week to end the speculation. I was hoping she had kicked his lazy ass to the curb. No such luck unless they're pulling a Simpson/Lachey fakey.

I'm over making fun of Britney. I'm on her team these days. She needs our support more than ever. However, KFed is still an open target. He better start treating her right.

3 comments:

bev said...

i think they're just doing that for the paparazzi. kfed doesn't even look like he wants to be there!

Scottsdale Girl said...

I hope that face is because SP kicked him in the nards

Prunella Jones said...

I have come to adore Brit but I still like to make fun of her. Hey I do it out of love.