Wednesday, June 28, 2006

This Orgasm Comes With A Mirror


This blush may be old school to some but I had stayed away because frankly, the name bugged me. Well, in need of a new blush was I, so I decided to give Nars Orgasm a shot because there's just no escaping the numerous great reviews and press I've read. My curiousity was too strong. Plus I could order it online so I didn't have to 'say it'.

Two months later...... and you know what? I'm sold. It gives you the PERFECT glow. That 'just after' look. I'm telling you ladies - it's a 10 out of 10. Check it out Here. At Sephora for $25 US.

3 comments:

Virenda said...

Only at Sephora? Hmmm.. I may do it.

Does it work good with "fair" skin 'cause gf I'm pale.

Scottsdale Girl said...

It works with mine - i just bought this at my hipster-friend's urging when I was in LA over MOther's Day weekend. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. You don't need much at ALL either.

Get it.

Leisa said...

They'll sell it everywhere I'm sure.

V - it would look GREAT on you. I'm as pasty as they come.