Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tori Plays The Blame Game



Tori never did make it home to see her dad before he passed.

From USWeekly

On the night of June 23, Tori Spelling sat in Betty’s restaurant in Toronto, Canada, when she received the heartbreaking news via BlackBerry that her father, legendary producer, Aaron, had passed away: “A friend of mine had seen a TV report and e-mailed me, ‘I’m so sorry. I just heard your father died.’ And I was just in total shock,” Tori tells Us. Her sorrow quickly turned to anger.

“My first thought was, I can’t believe my mom didn’t call me!” Actually, it wasn’t a total surprise since Tori, 33, and her mom, Candy have been in a longstanding feud. Because of the estrangement, the self-proclaimed daddy’s girl had only seen her 83-year-old father – whose health had been failing for months – on one occasion since last September. And that tearful visit, at the urging of her brother, Randy, 27 (also an actor), was on June 11, just two weeks before Aaron Spelling died.

Tori remembers their final conversation. “The last words he spoke to me were over the phone a couple of days before he passed,” she recalls to Us. “He said, ‘I love you, babe.’ ”

3 comments:

LA said...

She's trying to do damage control, but I think it's going to blow up in her face.

Leisa said...

She's done enough damage.

OldWiseOne said...

With a face like that would anybody notice?