Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Do You Think I'm FAT?


Believe it or not, that's what Posh has been asking. In order to lose the 'revolting' 6lbs she felt she needed to before being photographed at World Cup, Posh ate only sushi and fruit according to Britain's People newspaper. "Victoria's wasting away and there is nothing we can do about it. Although she is undoubtedly one of the sexiest women in the world her arms and legs look very thin. Sometimes she looks so thin you worry she might snap in two." NO? I'm shocked!

Who are they kidding? That woman never eats and never smiles. I'm convinced her jaw is sewn shut.

source

1 comment:

Scottsdale Girl said...

DUDE! I could TOTALLY live on just sushi and fruit!! My new diet has arrived!!!!!!!

Oh wait, she probably works out with a personal trainer 16 hours a day too right? Damn.