Monday, June 12, 2006

Kate Is A Party God


Kate is so hard core. I love it!

From The Mirror.Co.Uk,

Kate was caught blowing chunks in the VIP area backstage after the Primal Scream show at The Isle of Wight Festival. First she introduced the band, then downed Jagermeister straight up during the entire set. After the show Kate and the band grabbed a bunch more beer and headed over to the amusement park and rode a kazillion rides, which is where and how Kate got sick. Once she was done her puking , she freshened up, and at midnight headed over to watch The Foo Fighters and you can bet she looked fierce doing it.

4 comments:

Prunella Jones said...

It's so unfair. Kate can drink, snort, barf and party all night and still look gorgeous. I'm currently nursing a slight hangover and I look beyond hideous.

Scottsdale Girl said...

Hey, once you've puked you can start over again!

Im certain yer still gorgeous pru.

Leisa said...

Oh Ya! How was your BDay Pru? I hope it was all you hoped for.



The other night I drank until I was foaming at the mouth. Literally. I was telling a story and suddenly I was foaming. 3 people laughed AT me. LOL

Prunella Jones said...

It was fun but kinda tame. It was Monday night after all.

Thank you SG. You are nice to say so but I really do look like something the cat yakked up. It was less the drinking than the no sleep thing I think.

What were you drinking, Leisa? Beer?