Monday, July 07, 2008

Sunday Rose Is Here


Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have welcomed their first child together, a daughter they've named, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban.

"Husband Keith was by Nicole's side, and mother and baby are very well," said spokesman Paul Freundlich, who added that the couple were "delighted" to make the announcement. He also said the baby girl weighed 6 lbs., 7.5 oz.


They got that name off a Massengill box didn't they? (even though I sit here alone, I had to look over my shoulder when I just googled Massengill for the spelling)

source - People

3 comments:

LA said...

At least they named her Sunday Rose and not Sunday Brunch.

I think the name is pretty tame by celebrity standards.

Anonymous said...

Serioulsy, she never even looked pregnant. Congrats to them. But they'll be divorved in 2 years, tops.

Anonymous said...

Nicole shops at Target? yay! oh and congrats to the happy family :)