Sunday, May 04, 2008

I Think I Could Read That


Evan Handler, best known for playing Charlotte's lovable hubby on "Sex and the City," signed copies Thursday night at the Lincoln Center Barnes & Noble of his book, "It's Only Temporary: The Good News and the Bad News of Being Alive." Handler told Page Six: "It's about the 23 years since I was told I was about to die from a terminal, incurable illness, my 27 breakups with 10 women, Internet chat-room sex, God (or lack thereof), 'Sex and the City,' the miraculous conception and birth of my daughter, and antidepressant medication."

Sign me up! Love him in Californication.

source - PageSix

2 comments:

LA said...

I love in him SATC. Anyone know what his "terminal, incurable illness" was?

LA said...

Okay, I just looked it up. It's leukemia. This is also his second book about it. He published another one in 1997.