Saturday, September 15, 2007

Paris Still All Class


"Someone just said that I'm adopting four blonde babies," Hilton, 26, told PEOPLE at Friday's Kate Somerville White Room Emmy suite in West Hollywood. "That's retarded. No, I'm not."

Um, no Paris. You're retarded!

Seriously, who says that?

Asked if she'd want to adopt, Hilton said, "Maybe, but I want to have my own children."

When asked about her current fixture, Adrian Grenier, Paris says the two are strictly platonic. He's her mentor dammit - not her lover!

"Totally just friends," says Hilton. "We met a couple years ago and we've stayed friends. He's been like kind of a mentor to me, teaching me about the environment and what I can do."

She adds, "I think it's cool to talk to someone in L.A. who has more to talk about than all this artificial crap people talk about. It's nice to talk to someone who's real."

No comments: