Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Seth Rogen Thinks Entourage Sucks

I don't know.... tell me what you think after you've read on. I'm kind of disappointed in Seth. He could have taken the high road and said he thought the rip in the last episode was funny. Maybe he and Ellin have a past.... something more serious? Time will tell. Stay tuned for a rebuttal.

___________________________________________________

Funny People Los Angeles Premiere
The writers of Entourage went after Seth Rogen on Sunday nights episode, calling his “ugliness…oddly fascinating” in a debate over whether the actor could possibly tap a Katherine Heigl-type in real life.

When asked if he has checked out the episode by E!’s Daily 10, Rogen surprisingly responded:

“Yeah, those guys are assholes. I actually ran into Matt…(Kevin Dillon) in a Starbucks. And he’s like ‘you know, I’ve got to kind of apologize because apparently the guy who created our show doesn’t like you so much.’ And I said ‘well I have reason to believe because I think [showrunner] Doug Ellin is a moron from all I can understand so it makes sense he doesn’t like me.’ And I’ve kind of said some disparaging things about the show. Although in our defense, [producer] Mark Wahlberg called us misogynistic in an interview, so I think they kind of started that…It’s on. Luckily I never have and never plan on watching Entourage.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah...so seth, go lose some fucking weight. seriously.