Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Twitter Mania Sweeping The Nation

I'm not exaggerating when I say Twitter is a blast. It's hard to explain. It just is. Follow the right people, and it's like a constant party, full of interesting, comical and sometimes annoying people. In fact, Twitter is what annoys the hell out of me about Facebook. The "is". Yet somehow, on Twitter it just isn't. Unless of course you are following Soleil Moon Frye. The suckiest of all Tweeters.

Last nights The Soup shows us all that the Twitter hype is real. Dominating the airwaves. I can totally see why it's easy to make fun of, but I don't care. Go ahead mock me.


Oh and did I mention? I love The Soup too. Joel McHale is one hot, funny bitch. Miley however, she can go away now.

Follow me at www.twitter.com/leisaleisa .

No comments: