Monday, June 02, 2008

Courtney Loses Kurt....Again


Courtney Love can't find Kurt Cobain's ashes.

"I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do."

Some of the Nirvana frontman's ashes were previously scattered near his home in Washington State and some at a New York Buddhist temple, with his widow retaining the rest.

She added: "They were all I had left of my husband. I used to take them everywhere with me just so I could feel Kurt was still with me. Now it feels like I have lost him all over again."

Her and Keith probably snorted them. Sad but you know it could be true.

source - nme

2 comments:

LA said...

Skeletor alert!

Anonymous said...

Yeah she must of snorted them and shes too skinny haa haa haa, that's just cruel and stupid.