Wednesday, December 05, 2007

ScarJo To Sue US Weekly ?!


The Daily Mail is reporting that Scarlett Johannson is ready to slap US Weekly with a lawsuit. The publication printed a cover story this week revealing which stars have gone for a little nip & tuck and used Scarlett as their lead.

They even quote the actress as saying, "I definitely believe in plastic surgery. I don't want to be an old hag. There's no fun in that."

Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Raj Kanodia, who has performed nose jobs on Ashlee Simpson, Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz, told the magazine he estimates that 60 per cent of women in Hollywood undergo some type of procedure.

But Scarlett, who has been described by director Woody Allen as "criminally sexy", has vigorously denied she's had work.

She said in a statement: "I have always been straightforward with the press regarding my body image and I am very concerned that my fans (and perhaps even my employers) will feel mislead.

"Thus, I feel compelled to take immediate legal action against US Weekly."

Her spokesperson slammed the report as "outrageous," adding "there simply is no truth to the story."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can see is a difference in hair and better make up. The others on the cover I can see a difference though.

LA said...

Yeah, I tend to believe Scarlett. The makeup is completely different in those two pictures, and I think that's the main factor here.