Monday, August 20, 2007

He Said It


“She wouldn’t make any noise during sex. I can’t tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she’d be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, saying it ‘ruined her concentration.’ It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there’s no such thing as the Easter Bunny.”

~ Adam Levine of Maroon 5
on sex with tennis star Maria Sharapova

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sleaze he is. I hate men who kiss and tell. Just so low-life of him....

Anonymous said...

He's SO hot!

Red said...

He probably thinks he's being really witty, but he just comes across as a humongous sleazebag.

Paula D. said...

What a dick!

Anonymous said...

He is so NOT hot!

LA said...

Back to the tool shed for this one.