Monday, May 21, 2007

Finally!


I don't know what took them so long but someone has finally come up with a solution to one of the world's worst party problems: red wine spills. This liquid from Wine-Away can remove red wine, cranberry juice and other red stains from carpet and fabrics. This all natural product is safe to use around children and pets. Plus it's bleach-free, so it's safe to try on most every fabric.

I think I've thrown away some good clothing because of the inevitable red splatter on my dress. A girl can get messy. Thank god there's a product out there that just might save me.

Now if only they could come up with something to prevent the red lips and teeth...... not to mention the purple puke that can sometimes follow........

1 comment:

Marcia said...

This stuff has seriously saved my life before. But you have to use it SOON after the spill, before the stain sets.

I seriously have a little travel size that I throw in my purse if I know I'm going to get sloppy on wine that night...