Wednesday, March 14, 2007

THEY Said It


"I've slept with too many women, done too many drugs and been to too many parties. I loved acid when I was at college. It was an escape. I liked mushrooms. They were like easy acid. I did like blow…Blow would dress you up for a party, but never take you there. You’re always like, This is going to be great! Then you’re just depressed.”
-- George Clooney, in 1997

“I hate heroin because I’ve been fascinated by it. I’m not immune, but I won’t do it now, at all.”
-- Angelina Jolie, in 1998

“My mind seemed to have a huge neon sign in it that blinked nonstop: COKE. GET COKE. So I did. It was great for dieting, partying and picking up my mood.”
-- Drew Barrymore (who had gone through rehab twice by age 13), in 1996

"I ended up on a shrink's couch, and he told me to write down how much I did in a week: 20 E's, 4 grams of coke, six of speed, half an ounce of hash, three bottles of Jack Daniel's, 12 bottles of red wine, 60 pints."
-- Colin Farrell, in 2003

“If someone wants to do drugs…as long as he or she isn’t corrupting minors or driving under the influence or endangering others, shouldn’t a person have that right?”
-- Brad Pitt, in 2006

source

No comments: