Saturday, April 01, 2006

Is She Serious?

fabulosity
Once again Kimora Lee Simmons proves how tacky and arrogant she really is. I mean, she doesn't try to hide it or anything. She throws it in our face. Her ads for her new book are HILARIOUS.

Well it turns out things haven't been too "fabulos" for Ms. Simmons. The two announced that they have filed for divorce this week. The next day Russell stepped out with 23 year old model Denise Vasi. Seems they've been separated for 'some time' although still making appearances AND living under the same roof.

Kimora is infamous for her gauche lifestyle and extravagant spending and all around divaness. Almost like Donatella only more pink and less orange.

Here are a couple of Kimora's all time funniest quotes I found...

“I represent luxury”

“I wear fur and if somebody throws shit on me I’m gonna whup your ass! I wish somebody would throw shit on me”

this one is my fave -

On getting busted for drugs, “It was P-O-T, I do believe, but it was not mine…It was a very tiny amount. Like $5. Believe you me, if I was buying, it wouldn’t look like that.”

No comments: