Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Keep Dreaming Jenny



You Won't Be Gettin' Any Again EVER.

From PAGE SIX

ANGELINA Jolie is an "unbelievable lesbian lover," says her former flame, Jenny Shimizu. DUH? Like that's a shock???

"I was her first," Shimizu says of the sapphic sex-up. "And although she's having a baby with Brad [Pitt], I doubt I'll be the last. She loves women too much. It's like a drug and she was hooked." There's more: "She has a body which just makes you gasp and shudder with lust - so slender but with the most incred ible, perfect curvy boobs," says shameless Shimizu. "And her amazing skin is so soft to touch. But it's her mouth that made me beg for more - kissing me slowly and passionately with those full lips over every inch of my body." WHOA!! Someone's still sounds lusty!

Shimizu met Jolie on the set of the 1996 flick, "Foxfire," when Jolie, then 19, was married to British actor Jonny Lee Miller. Shimizu and Jolie haven't seen each other in two years, but Shimizu says they still talk occasionally: "We had a special bond, which I believe will never die. We never fell out, we just drifted apart."
I have a feeling it's dead now Jenny. Angie's done going down on you. And SHUT UP already. Isn't this the third time you've brought this up?

No comments: