Tuesday, October 19, 2010

GLEE Kids Heat Things Up On The Cover Of GQ



Dianna Agron, Cory Monteith and Lea Michele slut it up hard for the November issue of GQ

Lea Michele is working overtime on those poses. She is whoring circles around Dianna in this shoot. All in all, impressive photos. Really.

Lea Michele on people’s insisting she get a nose job:

“I was one of the only girls in my high school that didn’t get one. And if anybody needed it, I probably did. But my mom always told me, growing up, ‘Barbra Streisand didn’t get a nose job. You’re not getting a nose job.’ And I didn’t. Fuck those people. That’s why I’m proud to be on a positive show and to be a voice for girls and say, ‘You don’t need to look like everybody else. Love who you are.’”
 
Dianna Agron on the shoot and rumors that she and Michele are real life lovers:

“When it was just Lea and me, I was like, ‘We’re in skimpy clothes, we’re up against each other. This is feeding those rumors.’ I’ve never been shot in so little clothing.”

Cory Monteith on growing up in Canada and dropping out of high school:

“You have to really look to get into trouble in Victoria, but I was industrious. Skipping school. Drinking. All that kind of crap. Things started off innocent like that. I definitely found myself in some places that I’m very fortunate I came back from…. The last thing I want to do is kind of imply to readers in high school that you too can drop out and be an actor and get on a big show and be -famous and make a shitload of money.”




No comments: