Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gisele From Supermodel To Super Mom


People Magazine reports that pals of the Brazilian bombshell are saying she's indeed pregnant by her husband, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. Pregnancy rumors have been swirling around the catwalk queen since early in May, when we first sighted Bundchen walking out of a Park Avenue OB-GYN medical office with her pigskin-playing spouse. Her reps have refused to say if the supermodel really is expecting, although she was spotted with a noticeable babylike bump during a fashion show in Brazil on Wednesday. But yesterday, a source told People that she's "ecstatic" and is due early next year.

"I am crazy about children ... I am an adoptive mother ... I've already had this experience for two years," she says in a recent TV interview with Brazil's Fantastico, of her relationship with husband Tom Brady's 21-month-old son John Brady, whose mother is actress Bridget Moynahan.

Bündchen also raves about getting hitched this past Spring. "I think I've met the right person, my partner, my companion," she says. "I already knew that we would get married a year and a half before we got married. We felt it. The heart spoke louder."

When the heart speaks, priorities change, she adds. "Before ... I had to go out, had to work. Now I think about it twice, three times, four times. So I only do the things that I really want to do," Bündchen says. "I prefer to stay at home. The big husband wins. Because of this relationship, what is most important to me is the family. Now I am creating my other family."

And, in addition to preparing for her new baby, she wants to prepare ... dinner. Says Bündchen, who turns 29 in July, "I am Cancer. I want to stay at home, cooking, relaxing. You have to follow the heart."

No comments: